RMNCH+N Multi-Stakeholder Platform, launched January 2021.
The CSO community has secured five positions out of the 24 seats of the platform, as follows:
- Ms. Pauline Irungu of PATH and GFF CSOs IG Representative
- Dr. Mercy Onsando, Chief Executive Officer of Health NGO’s Network (HENNET)
- Mr. Sam. Mulyanga of Jhipiego
- Ms. Brenda represents young people.
- Mr. Michael Asudi of Organization of African Youth (OAY) also represents young people.
CSO Coordination & Engagement
TOR in draft form – (developed in collaboration with MoH)
Advocacy and accountability for RMNCAH+N
- Mercy Onsando, HENNET
- Pauline Irungu, PATH (alternate)
OAY – Organization of African Youth
Michael Asudi, OAY
These are not defined, but there are HENNET members working and implementing activities at the community level
Last updated on Wed, 24 Mar 2021 18:10:34.