Multi-stakeholder country platform (MCP)
RMNCH+N Multi-Stakeholder Platform, launched January 2021.
CSO reps on MCP
The CSO community has secured five positions out of the 24 seats of the platform, as follows:
- Ms. Pauline Irungu of PATH and GFF CSOs IG Representative
- Dr. Mercy Onsando, Chief Executive Officer of Health NGO’s Network (HENNET)
- Mr. Sam. Mulyanga of Jhipiego
- Ms. Brenda represents young people.
- Mr. Michael Asudi of Organization of African Youth (OAY) also represents young people.
CSO Coordination & Engagement
TOR in draft form – (developed in collaboration with MoH)
Advocacy and accountability for RMNCAH+N
CSO Rep to CSCG:
- Mercy Onsando, HENNET
- Pauline Irungu, PATH (alternate)
Interim Steering Committee contacts:
OAY – Organization of African Youth
Youth rep to CSCG:
Michael Asudi, OAY
GFF Trust-Funded project(s)
Provisions for CSO Engagement:
Actual CSO or community engagement:
These are not defined, but there are HENNET members working and implementing activities at the community level
Last updated on Sat, 19 Feb 2022 18:45:31.