Health Partners Group (HGP). There is no separate committee or working group on GFF, GFF is supposed to be streamlined within all the different technical groups. The Ministry of Health also invites well-connected CSOs to meetings relatd to SRMNCAH+N that are outside the HGP.
Denise Namburete/N’Weti is on the HGP, and has been since before Mozambique joined the GFF.
CSO Coordination & Engagement
The Mozambican Civil Society Platform for Health (PLASOC-M) is the coalition of civil society engaging on the GFF. This work is carried out by a thematic subgroup on GFF, chaired by the Observatório do Cidadão para Saúde.
PLASOC-M has a governance document but it is not specific to their work on GFF.
Civil society is calling on:
- Transparency in use of resources for Covid and RMNCAH+N more broadly;
- Government to increase investments in the health sector and;
- Covid investments to not drown out investments in PHC;
- Government to prioritize resources for keeping health care providers safe, including by preventing harassment of community health workers by the police.
The renewal of the GFF funding is also a priority.
Jorge Matine, PLASOC-M and Observatorio de Saude; Denise Namburete, N’weti (alternate)
The members of PLASOC-M’s GFF subgroup are:
- Gilda Jossias – AMDEC- Coordinator of PLASOC
- Jorge Matine – Observatório do Cidadão para Saúde (chair)
- Denise Namburete – Nweti
- Paula Monjane – CESC
- Farouk Simango – Coalizão
Youth members of PLASOC-M working on GFF designated Coalizão as the youth representative.
There is no individual, but Coalizão is responsible for youth engagement.
Last updated on Fri, 5 Feb 2021 19:20:27.