RMNCAH TWG whose TOR was expanded to become the MCP. Sits quarterly.
- Esther Nasikye
- Patrick Mwesigye
CSO Coordination & Engagement
Uganda RMNCAH+N CSO Platform
Engagement Strategy in place with TOR but needs updating
- Esther Nasikye, PATH
- Patrick Mwesigye, Uganda Youth and Adolescent Forum (alternate)
1. Achilles Kiwanuka PPD-ARO
2. Baker Yiga UFPC
3. Richard Mugyenyi RHU
4. Esther Nasikye PATH
5. Diana Tibesgwa World Vision
6. Robina Biteyi WRA
7. Diana Nambatya Living Goods
8. Arafat Kabugo Naguru Teenage Center
9. Allen Tushabe National Union of Disabled Persons of Uganda (NUDIPU)
RMNCAH Coordinating Mechanism, established in October 2018 – specific to youth
Arafat Kabugo, Naguru Youth Health Network
Uganda Reproductive, Maternal and Child Health Services Improvement Project (2016)
Component 1: Results-Based Financing for Primary Health Care Services in 135 priority districts ($68 million).
Member organizations engaging at the community level
Last updated on Mon, 10 May 2021 15:17:56.