IC under development
Association des Jeunes aux Services de Rosso (AJSR) and Association des Gestionnaires pour le Développement (AGD) and Association Mauritanienne d’Aides aux Malades Indigents (AMAMI)
CSO Coordination & Engagement
- Contribute significantly to the development of the Investment Case and to the monitoring of the GFF process
- Represent the Mauritanian civil society within the national platform on the GFF
- Coordinate civil society activities through a permanent secretariat
- Zeinabou Taleb Moussa;
- Aliou Diop (alternate)
- Zeinebou Taleb Moussa, President
- Aliou DIOP, Vice-president
- Mamadou Yathe, Secretary General
- Dr. Dahada Ould Jidou, Program and Monitoring-Evaluation Officer
- Amadou Bousso, Advocacy and Resource Mobilization Officer
- Salma Ely LEJRAB, Communications and External Relations Officer
- Oumkelzoum Mohamed, Gender Officer
Association des Jeunes aux Services de Rosso (AJSR) –Developing a guide for civil society organizations working on SRMNCAH-N issues on how to improve their operations and mobilize financing from the private sector for GFF activities.
Association des Gestionnaires pour le Développement (AGD) –Strengthening youth participation in Mauritania’s GFF processes in by supporting the establishment of youth associations in five priority regions and incorporating them into Mauritania’s GFF CSO coalition. AGD will additionally build the capacity of coalition members for carrying out advocacy and resource mobilization activities.
Association Mauritanienne d’Aides aux Malades Indigents (AMAMI) –Building the capacity of CSOs in Mauritania to help implement and monitor the country’s health policies and strategies and advocate for the government to allocate more funding for nutrition programs.
Jeunes ambassadeurs SRPF, Ouagadougou Partnership Focal Points
Last updated on Fri, 14 Jul 2023 13:29:23.