Reduction of Maternal, Neonatal, Child, Adolescent and Youth Mortality Investment Case
Currently headed by the SG of the Ministry of Health and Social Action, with two key directorates overseeing the implementation: DSME, with the head as the GFF Country Focal Point GFF and executive secretary coordinating the IC implementation and the ISMEA Project; and the DPRS overseeing the national health financing strategy.
- Safietou DIOP
- Ramatoulaye DIALLO
- Assane DIAGNE
- Réseau Jeunesse Population Développement
- Alliance Nationale des Jeunes pour la Sante de la Reproduction
- Réseau Des Plateformes d’ONG d’Afrique De L’ouest
CSO Coordination & Engagement
- Strengthening governance and coordination
- Strategic and programmatic monitoring of GFF implementation and stakeholder commitments
- Strengthen the active participation of CSOs in social accountability at the community level
- CSO Annual GFF result reporting
Réseau Jeunesse Population Développement — Strengthening the capacity of CSOs and community leaders to effectively communicate the RMNCAHN needs of communities and meaningfully engage with the government to have their views and recommendations reflected in the GFF investment case. Also developing an inclusive monitoring mechanism to hold the government accountable for its commitments.
Alliance Nationale des Jeunes pour la Sante de la Reproduction — Building the capacity of young people to effectively engage with policy-makers and stakeholders to contribute to the GFF investment case and breaking down socio-cultural barriers to the discussion and promotion of sexual health and reproduction for young women and adolescent girls.
Réseau Des Plateformes d’ONG d’Afrique De L’ouest — Strengthening and building the capacity of civil society in francophone Africa to identify neglected sectors in GFF investment cases and conduct evidence-based advocacy to enhance the plans and hold governments accountable for RMNCAH+N commitments.
Aminata Badiane Thioye
Last updated on Fri, 14 Jul 2023 13:33:46.