- Victor Lansana Koroma, Health Alert
- Julliet Anderson
CSO Coordination & Engagement
Sierra Leone RMNCAH+N CSO Coalition
- Health policy advocacy and social accountability,
- Community awareness raising and mobilization,
- Budget tracking and advocacy on domestic revenue mobilization to support quality health service delivery.
- Victor Lansana Koroma, Health Alert;
- Juliet Anderson (alternate)
Health Alert- Sierra Leone — Building the capacity of Sierra Leone’s SRMNCAH-N CSO coalition to conduct advocacy, track budgets, and hold government agencies and other stakeholders accountable for implementing GFF-funded activities, including the GFF investment case and the SRMNCAH strategy for achieving universal health. The project will also raise public awareness of the GFF process and organize CSOs to engage with private sector institutions to increase investments in the health sector.
Youths and Adolescents Reproductive Health Network (YARHNet) and Action for Youths and Children’s Network (AYCN)
- Mohamed Awuah Kamara
- Samantha Jalloh
There is no adequate provisionor support for community engagement on GFF eventhough we have community health volunteers in the communities that will support advocacy and community mobilization for effective implementation of the RMNCAH- Strategy in Sierra Leone
Last updated on Fri, 28 Jul 2023 17:43:15.